TigerCrown Square Bread Mold with Lid (2 loaf) 0.7 thickness
Uses a thick steel plate with a thickness of 0.7 mm. It has good thermal conductivity and can be baked evenly and plumply. Since the lid is a sliding type, it is easy to close...
Product type: Baking Mold
- Customer Review
Uses a thick steel plate with a thickness of 0.7 mm. It has good thermal conductivity and can be baked evenly and plumply. Since the lid is a sliding type, it is easy to close and there is no worry that the lid will lift and come off. You can also make mountain-shaped bread by removing the lid and baking.
- Reinforcing material: Stainless steel (18-0)
Painting, plating, etc.
- Aluminum plating
- Product condition: Finished product
- Country of origin: Japan
- Capacity: 3,500ml
- External dimensions with lid: 135 x 260 x 133 mm
- Baking mold outer dimensions: 132 x 250 x 121 mm
- When using for the first time, wash thoroughly with a neutral detergent so as not to damage the mold before use.
- After use, wash it off with a neutral detergent and a sponge scrubbing brush as soon as possible to prevent rust, and store it sufficiently dry.
- Handle the baking mold so that your hands are not injured at the corners or bent parts.
- Do not put in a dishwasher or dish dryer.
Orders are sent to the shipping address entered on the order form. Make sure the address you entered is complete and accurate. Orient Depot is not responsible for packages that are non delivered due to incorrect shipping addresses.
Unfortunately, Orient Depot does not currently ship outside of Canada. We are working to expand shipping to other countries, so please stay tuned.