Tiger Ultra-Light Water Bottles MMX-A New Colors
The Tiger Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Bottles are lightweight, stylish, and ideal size for carrying in your everyday life. Comes with 2 sizes (200ml/300ml) and 3 different colours, you can chose your favourite style that...
Product type: Mugs & Tumblers
- Customer Review
The Tiger Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Bottles are lightweight, stylish, and ideal size for carrying in your everyday life. Comes with 2 sizes (200ml/300ml) and 3 different colours, you can chose your favourite style that fits your preference and daily needs. Developed by 100 years of Japan’s finest vacuum insulation engineering, you can enjoy your favorite drink anytime anywhere in your ideal temperature.
• Heat retention greater than 80°C(176°F) up to 1 hour / 54°C(129°F) up to 6 hours
• Cold retention less than 10°C(50°F) up to 6 hours
• Ultra lightweight model & Fits easily in any bag (200ml/120g)
• 180° flip cap and auto-lock design
• SUPER CLEAN Plus finishing prevents against odors and stains.
• Wide mouthpiece can be removed for easy washing and maintenance
• Made from high quality stainless steel exported from Japan.
• BPA-free plastic, stainless steel and silicon rubber
HIGH QUALITY & SUPERIOR PERFORMANCE
TIGER, based in Osaka, Japan, was founded in 1923 and has continued to deliver accessible household products for daily living. It all started with glass vacuum bottles and went on to expand to rice cookers, stainless steel beverage containers, electric water heaters, and other cooking appliances. Since 1923, with the strength of our vacuum insulation technology and other creative products we introduced, we have been able to deliver convenience and comfort to our customers in a variety of every day scenarios.
Over the past century, TIGER has grown to become a premium household brand within Asian communities worldwide. Healthy. Balanced. Better.
Orders are sent to the shipping address entered on the order form. Make sure the address you entered is complete and accurate. Orient Depot is not responsible for packages that are non delivered due to incorrect shipping addresses.
Unfortunately, Orient Depot does not currently ship outside of Canada. We are working to expand shipping to other countries, so please stay tuned.